$schemamarkup = get_post_meta(get_the_ID(), 'Schema', true); if(!empty($Schema)) { echo $ Schema ; } Hashtags Or Hashbrowns For Christmas? - Let's Grow Leaders

Twas the night before Christmas
The topic was stress
Two bloggers were writing
Their posts still a mess…

Hashtags for Christmas (an email exchange)

To: [email protected]’sGrowLeaders
From: [email protected]
Re: Christmas

Hey Karin. Merry Christmas! Can I stop by and bring you some breakfast?

To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]’sGrowLeaders
Re: Christmas

Thanks, but I’m on a deadline. #toobusy #nostresseating

To: [email protected]’sGrowLeaders
From: [email protected]
Re: Christmas

I am too actually. But I can’t seem to get my post just right so I thought I’d take a few minutes and clear my head. What are you doing?

To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]’sGrowLeaders
Re: Christmas

Ughhh….The question is what am I NOT doing? #Travelinglikecrazyforwork. #Christmasisatmyhousethisyear. Ordered presents #online (#stillnothere), #pageants, #snowmancupcakes – #Pinterest #BTWsocute. AND! I don’t have a #blogpost written for today. #gottapost

To: [email protected]’sGrowLeaders
From: [email protected]
Re: Christmas

Seriously, you need to slow down a bit. BTW – What’s with all the hashtags? #hashtags #?

To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]’sGrowLeaders
Re: Christmas

I’ve been #reading up on #TrendingTopics and #SEO

To: [email protected]’sGrowLeaders
From: [email protected]
Re: Christmas

Well, it’s #ChristmasEve. I’m not sure anyone is going to be reading #Let’sGrowLeaders or #CreativelyConscious for that matter.

To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]’sGrowLeaders
Re: Christmas

#Consistencyiskey. Do you think people would be interested in #Thegift of #feedback for a topic? Or how about #mybossisagrinch?

To: [email protected]’sGrowLeaders
From: [email protected]
Re: Christmas

Hmm, maybe not so much. I think we’ve got to get #creative. I’ve got an idea:

Click here for your sing-a-long Christmas card.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Karin and Regina from Let’s Grow Leaders and Creatively Conscious!

Thanks to Lee Gelwicks and Dave Hegmann for lending their voices. And my nephew, Jared Herr, for video production.

Karin Hurt helps human-centered leaders find clarity in uncertainty, drive innovation, and achieve breakthrough results.  She’s the founder and CEO of Let’s Grow Leaders, an international leadership development and training firm known for practical tools and leadership development programs that stick. She’s the award-winning author of four books including Courageous Cultures: How to Build Teams of Micro-Innovators, Problem Solvers, and Customer Advocates and Winning Well: A Manager’s Guide to Getting Results-Without Losing Your Soul and a hosts the popular Asking For a Friend Vlog on LinkedIn. A former Verizon Wireless executive, Karin was named to Inc. Magazine’s list of great leadership speakers. Karin and her husband and business partner, David Dye, are committed to their philanthropic initiative, Winning Wells – building clean water wells for the people of Cambodia.

1. Terri Klass

Loved your creative and fun post, Karin!

You have such a gift with playing with words and having fun.

I am grateful for you coming into my life!

#Happy Holidays!!

Terri, I have so enjoyed getting to know you this year. #happyholidays

2. Nancy Perry

Awesome Karin!
    So trendy, such quick humor!
    May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

Nancy

3. Lolly Daskal

You are brilliant!!!!!!

LOVED the post…

it made me smile

it made me joyful

it made me want to sing along and rejoice.

Thanks for being the creative person that you are!

NEVER STOP!

Lolly

Lolly, thanks so much. You are a joy and an inspiration.

4. Larry

I’m sure the song was great, just didn’t have time to watch it. # Just Kidding. # Well done

Ali, #thanks for all of your wonderful #support this year.

5. bill holston

karin helps us grow
    by shining light with her words
    peace and love will flow

merry xmas texas haiku style.

Bill, LOVE IT. Makes me think we need to have haiku day on LGL sometime next year. That could be fun.

6. Patrick

Karin-love it! The lyrics were spot on, thanks for the great message!
    Pat

7. Alma Escamilla

Fun post Karin and I seriously enjoyed the song on the boulder!! It’s been a wonderful year of reading and growing. Today as well, reminds me that email exchanges can add a light moment within a whacky day, I love them! Thank you so much for creating the spark!! Merry Christmas and Peace to everyone here, this is a beautiful REAL place!!

Alma, I can just imagine you singing along. I so appreciate your support and insightful comments. Your are a joy. Merry Christmas.

8. Jamie

Karin,

I loved the video!!! That made me smile! You are sooo talented! That last note at the end was amazing!!! Thank you for all that you do for our channel and the leadership community! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! #talented #tryoutforxfactororthevoice

Jamie

• Karin

Jamie, Thanks so much. You are so kind. Looking forward to amazing 2014. Lead on….

Your email address will not be published.