Strategic Leadership & Team Innovation Programs
Courageous Cultures Team Innovation Idea Challenges and Strategic Leadership Programs
Team Innovation Challenges
Ignite team innovation and empower your team to tackle your big business challenges
Are you looking for ways to nurture team innovation and problem-solving, while building strategic leadership competencies?
Note: All ideas are captured for future consideration. So everyone’s a winner.
During the Courageous Cultures Team Innovation Challenge your team will
- Learn Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills they can easily apply to their teams.
- Practice pitching their ideas for greater influence and impact.
- Contribute ideas to strategically improve the business right away.
Customized Executive Development and Planning
Kickoffs, Offsites, and End of Year Meetings
We love working with you to build a strategic leadership program that’s just right for your executive or middle management team.
We are recognized experts in live-online and customized in-person kickoff events.
Learn more about our approaches to Strategic Planning, Live-Virtual Kickoffs, and End of Year Meetings and see our feature in Authority Magazine 5 Things You Need to Know to Successfully Run a Live-Virtual Event.
Let us calibrate the right program for you!
Many of our strategic leadership clients like starting with our 5 C’s Approach to assess their current team culture, and prioritize their executive development and strategic planning needs.
We’ve created a very simple team culture assessment to help you think about your culture and to prioritize opportunities for focused improvement. It centers around five foundational areas:
CLARITY | CAPACITY | COMMITMENT | CURIOSITY | CONNECTION
Curious about your own team culture?
Building More Strategic and Innovative Teams
(Courageous Cultures Leadership Development Programs and Workshops)
Create sustained culture change with our strategic leadership development and team innovation programs. We’ll start with a discovery call to identify your most important strategic priorities and desired outcomes. And then fully customize a robust, application-based program to create sustained culture change.
Your leaders will leave with:
- A deeper understanding of their leadership style, strengths, fears, and opportunities for growth
- A clear understanding of what’s blocking everyday innovation in your teams
- Tools and techniques for creating greater clarity about what matters most
- Techniques for showing up more curious as a leader
- Easy-to-use tools and techniques to empower solutions-thinking and customer-focused problem solving
- Communication strategies to eliminate FOSU (Fear of Speaking Up) and encourage deeper dialogue
- An easy process to respond with regard to ideas (even the ones you can’t use)
- Vetted I.D.E.A.s to improve your area of the business (and a case to pitch it)
Let us customize a leadership
development program for you!
“Our Executive Workshop on building Courageous Cultures was incredibly timely and relevant for our audience. It was hands on, interactive, and I took away multiple skills and tools I could put into action right away. I highly recommend it.”
–Erica Ong, General Manager, CONDUENT Communications, Media, Entertainment, Professional Servies, Consumer & Industrials Sector
Learn More About Innovation and Courage at Work
In our book, Courageous Cultures: How to Build Teams of Micro-Innovators, Problem Solvers and Customer Advocates, we offer a practical seven-step process to encourage people to speak up, share their ideas, and innovate for a better customer experience.
Download a FREE Sample Chapter of our new book, Courageous Cultures: How to Build Teams of Micro-Innovators, Problem Solvers, and Customer Advocates.
And see our feature in Training Magazine: Building Teams that Speak Up and Solve Problems
We also examine psychological safety and why people don’t speak up at work here.