6 Habits of Leading Highly Successful Hybrid and Virtual Teams Program
Leading remote and hybrid teams is hard. Doing it during a time of constant uncertainty and change is even more challenging, and it’s difficult to measure the real ROI of teams working remotely. Now, more than ever, your managers need practical tools and techniques to create clarity and build deeper human connection.
In this highly interactive, program your leaders will take an honest assessment of their strengths, opportunities and challenges in leading virtual teams and learn (and practice) practical ways to lead their remote or hybrid team toward higher performance and engagement.
We’ll work with you to customize this program to your team’s unique challenges, and each leader will leave with a practical implementation plan to support their remote or hybrid team.
Your leaders will learn how to…
- Build deeper trust and connection, while respecting people’s privacy.
- Keep their team focused on what matters most—and collaborating to make it happen.
- Create a cadence of accountability without micro-managing.
- Hold great virtual one-on-ones, that meet each person where they are (and don’t get stale.)
- Build a 5×5 communication strategy, to keep their team focused, engaged, and having fun along the way.
- Run better virtual and hybrid meetings, with a focus on inclusion, engagement, and productivity.
- Tap into the best ideas of every team member and look for ways to be more resourceful and innovative.
We regularly invest in getting to know one another as human beings.
We have a clear definition of “what success looks like”.
We spend time communicating about how we communicate.
We collaborate with one another informally.
We carefully design our virtual meetings to ensure they’re the best use of everyone’s time.
We constantly look for ways to improve.
LEARN – Six sessions with you and your team.
- Live-online program
- 75 minutes per session
- Highly interactive
- Delivered weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly
APPLY – Action Learning – Immediately apply new tools and skills between sessions.
SUSTAIN – Playbook – Dozens of practical, memorable tools to help managers apply their learning while leading remote and hybrid teams.