Asking for a Friend: How do I Lead Well Through Uncertainty?
Thanks to all of you who have joined our Asking for a Friend community this year! I’m so grateful for all the authors, executives and all of you human-centered leaders joining the conversation. There were so many great insights about the future of work and leading well through times of uncertainty and change.
- Remote work and hybrid teams are here to stay.
- It’s so important to capture all we’ve learned and apply it to the future of work.
- Connection matters now more than ever.
- Leverage the learning from virtual training—there are lots of insights on how to deliver high-ROI leadership training.
- Be patient with yourself—extend the same grace to yourself as you give to others.
- Savor the moments.
- And more.
Our executive producer, Jared Herr, has done a fabulous job sharing highlights from our live shows in three parts.
Here’s the first of three Asking for a Friend 2021 Highlights. You might also enjoy our 2021 Best Leadership Articles of the Year (Based on Your Votes).
Do you have a tough leadership question you’re grappling with? Please leave it in the comments below. I’m always looking for new Asking for a Friend questions to answer.