Human-Centered Leadership Experts
Share Their Sources of Inspiration and Strength
As 2022 draws to a close, I’m curious, what’s been a source of inspiration and strength for you this year?
In our final #askingforafriend of the year, I share some savvy inspiration from human-centered experts, and I’d love to add yours to the mix. I’ve been collecting these thoughtful clips and put them together in the video below so that you can pull the best of the best from our 2022 content…and jumpstart your 2023 with human-centered inspiration.
For me, a massive source of inspiration and strength has been being able to deeply connect with people, build new relationships, and strengthen important bonds with friends and family.
We were forced to get creative in how we connect with each other over the last two years, and I’m grateful for the technology to do that. And a huge source of inspiration and strength was being able to reconnect in person– which I realized how much I cherished and really need in my life.
Our clients have massively inspirated us this year…we are so grateful to receive their trust and establish these important partnerships to grow leaders.
So where do these powerhouse leadership development experts source their inspiration and strength? Listen in to find out!
- Marchall Goldsmith, author of The Earned Life and leadership coach
- Julie Winkle Giulioni, author of Promotions Are So Yesterday, speaker and consultant
- Amer Kaissi, author of Humbitious, professor and executive leadership coach
- Jess Pettitt, author of Good Enough Now, and diversity and leadership speaker
- Colin Hunter, author of Be More Wrong and leadership coach
- Chad Littlefield, author of Ask Powerful Questions and speaker
- Thomas Wedell-Wedellsborg, author of What’s Your Problem and innovation specialist
- Jennifer Moss, author of The Burnout Epidemic, speaker and workplace culture strategist
- Jean Marie Digiovanna, speaker, trainer and coach
- Whitney Johnson, thought-leader, keynote speaker, executive coach, and consultant
- Rita McGrath, author of Seeing Around Corners, speaker and consultant
What would you add? What’s been a source of inspiration and strength for YOU this year? Comment below and let me know.
Other related articles: