Be ready to take notes as you listen to this powerful interview with Lisa Fain, co-author of Bridging Differences for Better Mentoring. You’ll get practical ways to be a fantastic mentor, a great mentee, and more inclusive leader including:
- The three whys leaders need to know and communicate.
- How leaders create more inclusive teams.
- Why being a mentor will make you a better leader.
- How to be an awesome mentor.
- Why noticing differences is a vital leadership skill.
- The biggest predictor of a mentee’s success.
- The difference between mentoring and coaching.
- How to find the right mentor for you.
- How to be an excellent mentee.
- Pro tips to end a mentoring relationship gracefully.
Learn more about Lisa and her work at CenterforMentoring.com
Get Lisa’s book: