Asking For a Friend
The first Asking For a Friend I.D.E.A Fest will be February 5th and the topic will be:
“How do you sustain momentum when your team is tired?”
Join us Live! Friday Feb. 5 2021
11:30 AM EST
HOW THIS WORKS:
- We’ll send out the topic and a link to the current RSVP form a month in advance. This information will help us understand your desired involvement and promote accordingly.
- We will make an advertisement you can share with your tribes to invite them to participate. We will make a ruckus as well.
- You bring your insights, article links, and links to books you’ve written on the topic.
- At 11:20 we will gather in the waiting room and warm-up.
- At 11:30 the show goes live and we have an organic chat with one or two people being brought in on-screen at a time, while the others chat insights and share links, or ask provocative “Asking for a Friend” questions of the people on the screen.
- Everyone gets great LinkedIn exposure and enjoys time with one another.
- Those who can’t attend a session can always join the ruckus afterward in the comments.
REAL QUESTIONS. REAL ANSWERS
Join us as we take a deep dive into some of the biggest challenges leaders face.
This quarterly Asking For a Friend event streams Live on LinkedIn and offers you a great platform to loop in your tribe and engage with other thought leaders.
Please R.S.V.P. so we can plan accordingly. Indicate your interest on the pop-up form here, whether that be mainly to be on the notification list, or that you will be “all-in” and participating.
About Your Host, Karin Hurt
Karin Hurt helps human-centered leaders resolve workplace ambiguity and chaos, so that they can drive innovation, productivity and revenue without burning out employees. She’s the founder and CEO of Let’s Grow Leaders, an international leadership development and training firm known for practical tools and leadership development programs that stick. She’s the award-winning author of four books including Courageous Cultures: How to Build Teams of Micro-Innovators, Problem Solvers, and Customer Advocates and Winning Well: A Manager’s Guide to Getting Results-Without Losing Your Soul and a hosts the popular Asking For a Friend Vlog on LinkedIn. A former Verizon Wireless executive, Karin was named to Inc. Magazine’s list of great leadership speakers. Karin and her husband and business partner, David Dye, are committed to their philanthropic initiative, Winning Wells – building clean water wells for the people of Cambodia.