Please help me to reflect and grow.
Letsgrowleaders is now one month old and is beginning to gain momentum. It has been quite a journey and I am looking forward to the road ahead.
Thank you to all who have read, commented, and subscribed. You inspire me to observe, learn and share more. Thanks for being a vital part of the conversation.
I have been enjoying some wonderful side effects since beginning the blog.
- had meaningful reconnection with old friends and colleagues
- met some fascinating leaders from around the world through on-line conversations
- already had several new online relationships expand into phone calls and writing collaboration
- integrated new leadership thinking into my daily work as a leader
- initiated more leadership teaching discussions with my team
- been reading a ton
- been climbing a steep social media learning curve, with my son, Ben, as sherpa
- received fantastic support from family and friends
I am very interested in your feedback and reflections on how I can make my blog more intriguing and relevant. Please let me know your very candid feedback and what is working and what you would like to see.
Please click on the link below to provide your feedback via a survey, or write me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a frequent reader, please also consider becoming an email subscriber.