Distraction speaks louder than words.
Today’s post, Distraction Speaks Louder than Words, comes via the Lead Change Group, a terrific community of leadership thinkers. My inspiration for this topic came from comments on my Effective Listening: Necessary But Not Sufficient post.
Distracted Driving at Work
What Your Team Hears When You Can’t Hear Them…
- You are not that important to me
- Others matter more
- Your project is not my priority
- Your project is not important
- I don’t respect your opinion
- I don’t really care about you
- I’m not invested in your success read more here
Happy Memorial Day From Let’s Grow Leaders. Lead well. Drive safely.