You’re distracted. Multi-tasking. Getting work done. You’re trying hard to give everyone the attention they need. It’s hard. If you’re like me, being spread too thin leads to distracted focus.
Distraction speaks louder than words.
Today’s post, Distraction Speaks Louder than Words, comes via the Lead Change Group, a terrific community of leadership thinkers. My inspiration for this topic came from comments on my Effective Listening: Necessary But Not Sufficient post.
Distracted Driving at Work
What Your Team Hears When You Can’t Hear Them…
- You are not that important to me
- Others matter more
- Your project is not my priority
- Your project is not important
- I don’t respect your opinion
- I don’t really care about you
- I’m not invested in your success read more here
Happy Memorial Day From Let’s Grow Leaders. Lead well. Drive safely.