When I began writing Let’s Grow Leaders this Summer, I had no idea of the remarkable adventure that had begun.
It has been a journey of introspection, challenge, connection, friendships, support and collaboration.
I am deeply grateful for the growing international community of followers and subscribers who share their insights and add to the conversation. I am delighted by the growing network of thought leaders with whom I learn every day. I am humbled by those who so frequently comment and enrich the dialogue, particularly for Steve Borek, who began commenting early and often, and always enhances the post.
I’ve been working to digest the traffic and trends to interpret which posts and topics have been most helpful as I work to plan for 2013.
What would be even more useful would be your candid feedback. What would you like to see as we continue to grow on our leadership journeys?
Let’s Grow Together
- What topics would be most useful?
- Do you prefer conceptual conversation or practical advice?
- Are the stories helpful?
- What about guest posts… would you like more or less?
- I have tried running a few special series on Saturdays, how do those feel?
- If you are not a subscriber, what would encourage you to subscribe?
- What types of posts are you most likely to share with others?
- How can I better encourage your comments?
- What ideas do you have for enhancing the Let’s Grow Leaders Facebook page?
- What other ideas do you have?